The Johns Hopkins University SOM’s Office of Faculty Development creates and delivers effective programs that develop and nurture our diverse faculty as leaders in clinical care, medical education, and research excellence. Our focus on enriching a culture of inclusion, respect, and engagement is fundamental in accomplishing the Johns Hopkins mission and in enabling the School of Medicine to attract and retain our talented faculty.
- COVID-19 Caregiving Relief Fund - information, webinar recording, and slides.
- Office of Well-Being’s website - find caregiving resources, basic needs resources, upcoming events supporting health and well-being, and more!
- Support for Faculty Educators During COVID-19 Pandemic
- OFD Offerings and Resources Email 11.17.2020
- Support for Faculty Educators Email 11.19.2020
Messages of SupportPlay Video:
Nauder Faraday, MD, MPH
Senior Associate Dean for Faculty Development
Kimberly Skarupski, PhD, MPH
Associate Dean for Faculty Development
Jennifer Haythornthwaite, PhD
Professor, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
The Office of Faculty Development staff are working remotely at this time. Please send all communication to OFD@jhmi.edu.
The Office of Faculty Development
Johns Hopkins University - School of Medicine
2024 East Monument Street, Suite 2-1000
Baltimore, MD 21287