The Johns Hopkins University SOM’s Office of Faculty Development creates and delivers effective programs that develop and nurture our diverse faculty as leaders in clinical care, medical education, and research excellence. Our focus on enriching a culture of inclusion, respect, and engagement is fundamental in accomplishing the Johns Hopkins mission and in enabling the School of Medicine to attract and retain our talented faculty.
- COVID resources for JHU faculty and staff.
- Office of Well-Being’s website - find caregiving resources, basic needs resources, upcoming events supporting health and well-being, and more!
- Support for Faculty Educators During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Interfolio RPT – appointments/promotions for Associate Professors and Professors on the scholarship track. Dossier - catalog and disseminate your scholarship. Questions?
- Support for Faculty Educators Email 9.13.2021
- OFD Sessions and Resources Email 9.9.2021
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Foundations of Teaching and Learning
- 12:30pm - 4:30pm
Leveraging your strengths to realize your Professional Fabulousness
- 8:30am - 11:00am
The Office of Faculty Development staff are working remotely at this time. Please send all communication to OFD@jhmi.edu.
The Office of Faculty Development
Johns Hopkins University - School of Medicine
2024 East Monument Street, Suite 2-1000
Baltimore, MD 21287
For credentialing requests, please contact the Office of Faculty Information: