The Johns Hopkins University SOM’s Office of Faculty Development creates and delivers effective programs that develop and nurture our diverse faculty as leaders in clinical care, medical education, and research excellence. Our focus on enriching a culture of inclusion, respect, and engagement is fundamental in accomplishing the Johns Hopkins mission and in enabling the School of Medicine to attract and retain our talented faculty.
- COVID-19 Caregiving Relief Fund - information, webinar recording, and slides.
- Office of Well-Being’s website - find caregiving resources, basic needs resources, upcoming events supporting health and well-being, and more!
- Support for Faculty Educators During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Interfolio – use for appointments/promotions for Associate Professors on the scholarship track. Questions?
- Support for Faculty Educators Email 12.15.2020
- OFD Sessions and Resources Email 2.4.2021
Giving and Receiving Feedback
- 8:30am - 11:30am
Discussion Panel: Finding and Obtaining Funding during the COVID Pandemic
- 9:00am - 10:30am
Becoming A Health Professions (Super) Model
- 8:30am - 11:00am
The Office of Faculty Development staff are working remotely at this time. Please send all communication to OFD@jhmi.edu.
The Office of Faculty Development
Johns Hopkins University - School of Medicine
2024 East Monument Street, Suite 2-1000
Baltimore, MD 21287