- Botulinum toxin (e.g., Botox, Dysport, Xeomin)
- Chemical peels (including Beta Lift, Vitalize, TCA and VI Peels)
- Fat freezing and body contouring (e.g., Coolsculpting)
At the Dermatology and Cosmetic Center, Johns Hopkins experts work with you to address skin concerns and combat the effects of sun damage and aging. We offer the latest approaches to improve the health and appearance of your skin and minimize acne scars, age spots (liver spots), smile lines, spider veins, sun damage and wrinkles.
Our team of practitioners has access to the latest technology and most advanced techniques to improve the appearance and texture of your skin, including:
- Kybella to treat double chin
- Dermal fillers (e.g., Juvederm, Restylane)
- Fraxel laser treatment
- IPL photofacial
- Laser hair removal for all skin types
- Laser resurfacing
- Lip augmentation
- PRP treatment for hair loss
- Pulsed dye laser (for redness and blood vessels)
- Scar treatment
- Skin rejuvenation
- Yag laser
What to Expect at Your Appointment
When you meet with our team, we will begin each appointment carefully listening to your concerns and goals, and talk with you honestly and clearly about how cosmetic dermatology can address your needs. If more than one treatment option is available, we make sure you understand your choices so that together we can arrive at a plan that is right for you.
Meet Our Team
Our experts are dedicated to providing you with the best care with offices in Lutherville and Columbia.