Free parking is available for all patients (except for reserved tenant spaces).
Thank you, Greater Washington community. We're honored that Rockville Pediatrics was voted top pediatrician in the DMV as part of the 2022 Washington Parent Picks from Washington Parent Magazine. Read the issue here.
There is an increase of COVID-19 infections from the newest omicron variants, which are highly contagious. As such, masking remains a requirement for all patients, visitors and Johns Hopkins Medicine personnel regardless of vaccination status in all Johns Hopkins Medicine locations. A mask will be provided for you if you need one.
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Vaccination Statement
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Pediatrics Vaccination Schedule
Pediatric Dosing Charts
- Acetaminophen Dosing Table (also known as Tylenol®, Feverall®, Tempra®, Actamin®, and Panadol®)
- Diphenhydramine Dosing Table (also known as Benadryl®)
- Ibuprofen Dosing Table (also known as Motrin® and Advil®)
Practice Administrator: Michael Jones
Office Medical Director: Jill Troilo, M.D.