The Armstrong Institute provides engaging, interactive and practical online learning experiences to help health care professionals contribute to patient safety and quality improvement. Find our courses on the two catalogs below.
Armstrong Institute Catalog
On the institute’s learning management system, we host interactive modules on patient safety and quality improvement in general, as well as preventing specific preventable harms, such as blood clots. Continuing education credits available.
- Patient Safety Core Quality and Safety (beginning)
- Patient Safety Quality and Management (intermediate)
- Patient Safety Quality and Leadership (advanced)
- Foundations of CUSP
- Becoming a Patient Safety Hero
- Human Factors for Patient Safety, 10 Minutes at a Time