I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Before You Visit
What to Bring
Please be prepared to bring the following with you to your Wilmer office visit:
- Photo identification
- Insurance card(s)
- Relevant patient information forms
- List of current medications
- Previous related medical notes, scans, etc.
- Someone who can drive you home: Some appointments will require patients to have a driver to bring them home. Please inquire while booking your appointment.
- Service animal, if needed. Learn more about the policy.
What to Expect
Upon arrival, you will first be seen at the reception desk. There we will verify your personal* and insurance information. You will proceed to the waiting area and then to an exam room. During this time, you will be asked questions concerning your health and the reason you are seeing the physician. You may be examined by a physician's assistant, ophthalmic technician or resident before you are seen by your physician.
After you have been seen by your doctor, you will stop at the reception desk to obtain any follow-up appointments you may need.
At any time, please do not hesitate to ask for assistance or information. Your satisfaction, as well as quality care, will always be our utmost concern.
*Our Notice of Privacy Practices explains how all members of the Johns Hopkins organizations will safeguard your privacy.