I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Once You've Been Accepted
- Plan to Enroll:
- Beginning February 19, 2019 - Admitted students can select “Plan to Enroll” for their top medical school choice on the Choose Your Medical School Tool in AMCAS.
- By April 15, 2019 - Applicants holding more than three admission offers should narrow their offers of acceptance to three schools designated as “Plan to Enroll”, with no limit on alternate-list offers.
- Commit to Enroll:
- April 30, 2019 - You must choose one (1) medical school where you "Plan to Enroll". . “Commit to Enroll” also becomes available to applicants in the AMCAS tool - Choose Your Medical School Tool. .
- “Commit to Enroll” indicates that you have made your final selection and have withdrawn all other applications. (Note: This does not automatically withdraw applicants from other medical schools: you must do this through the AMCAS tool.
- All admitted applicants must choose one (1) medical school under the "Plan to Enroll" or "Commit to Enroll" protocol by April 30, 2019. Applicants may remain on other school's waiting lists only if the Plan to Enroll option has been selected..
- You must select “Commit to Enroll” for Johns Hopkins by July 18, 2019 if you plan to matriculate at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. You must also withdraw all other applications by that date.