The Neuroradiology Fellowship Program at Johns Hopkins University offers ACGME-approved clinical fellowship positions. The one-year fellowship is a standard ACGME-approved program that covers the entire gamut of neuroradiology. In the two-year program, fellows serve as instructors in their second year and are therefore required to be eligible for an unrestricted medical license in Maryland.
We participate in the NRMP Neuroradiology Match and follow the schedule set forth by the NRMP.
Applicants must submit application through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). Click on link to apply: Applying to Fellowship with ERAS. The Neuroradiology Fellowship Program will be participating virtual interviewing.
- November 17th: Fellowship applicants may begin submitting applications through ERAS
- December 1st: Program will begin receiving applications
How to Apply
Applications should include:
- Three letters of recommendation (including one from the current program director)
- Current professional photo
- Personal statement
- Photocopies of USMLE transcripts
Contact InformationMs. Rhonda Maddox
Neuroradiology Fellowship Program Coordinator
Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
600 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21287