I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Our Rehabilitation Programs
Our rehabilitation programs bring together specialists from multiple fields. Your treatment team may include a combination of rehabilitation physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language therapists and rehabilitation psychologists. They all work as a team and partner with you, your family and your other health care providers to deliver the right care at the right time.
Learn More About Our Programs
- Aquatic Therapy
- Back Pain and Neck Pain Rehabilitation
- Brain Injury and Stroke Rehabilitation
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Multiple Sclerosis Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Center
- Neuromuscular Rehabilitation
- Noninvasive Brain Stimulation
- Outpatient Intensive Post-Acute Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) Program
- Prosthesis and Orthosis Rehabilitation Program
- Rehabilitation for Performing Artists
- Return to Work Assessments
- Running Program
- Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Swallowing Rehabilitation and Swallow Studies
- Vestibular Therapy
Addressing your physical symptoms is one of our team’s goals — but it’s only a part of the treatment. Injuries, disease and medical conditions can have profound effects on emotional well-being and family relationships. That’s why our treatment programs focus on treating the whole person. We strive to help our patients achieve a level of satisfaction in their lives that they haven’t thought possible.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.