- Athletic conditions, including turf toe, dance, running injuries, tendinitis and stress fractures
- Flat foot not responsive to inserts
- Foot and ankle deformity, such as hallux valgus (bunions) and hammertoe
- Fractures of the heel (calcaneus) and foot (talus, cuboid, navicular, cuneiforms, metatarsals)
- Plantar fasciitis
Our foot and ankle experts use cutting-edge science and technology to treat a wide range of muscle, bone, ligament and tendon conditions affecting the foot and ankle. Our experienced team also partners with other Johns Hopkins specialists, including physical therapists, pain management specialists, radiologists and oncologists when necessary to provide quality, personalized treatment plans for every patient.
On This Page:
Request an Appointment
Schedule online through MyChartAvailable for new and follow-up appointments.
Log into MyChart | Sign up for MyChart
Schedule by phoneU.S. patients: 443-997-2663
International patients: +1-410-502-7683 or fill out a form.
Conditions We Treat
Our multidisciplinary approach to care makes us uniquely able to provide comprehensive care for both routine and complex foot and ankle problems.
- Achilles tendon conditions and injuries
- Ankle fractures
- Ankle replacement
- Cartilage injuries to the ankle, including osteochondral lesions
- Recurrent ankle instability
Our Advanced Practitioners
Brian Lee, P.A.-C.Physician assistant to John Thompson, M.D.
Susan Signorelli, P.A.-C.Physician Assistant to Amiethab Aiyer, M.D.
Location: Bayview and White Marsh
Sara Warner, P.A.-C.Physician Assistant to Nigel Hsu, M.D.
Location: Columbia, Odenton and Lutherville
Hear from Our Experts
Ankle Sprains | Q&A with Dr. John Thompson
Treating Flat Foot Deformity | Dr. Nigel Hsu
Ankle Arthritis | Q&A with Dr. John Thompson