In order to provide safe and comfortable housing for our patients and their caregivers the following are requirements during a stay at The Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion:
- The patient is receiving treatment at the Johns Hopkins Hospital for either a minimum of 3 consecutive days, or at least 3 days a week.
- The patient has a caregiver, over 18 years of age, who has agreed to stay for the duration of treatment.
- The patient and caregiver have a permanent residence and will supply their identification card or other proof of residence.
- The patient is able to care for themselves, evacuate the premises in case of an emergency, and prepare meals (or do so with assistance from their caregiver).
- The patient and caregiver agree to check in no sooner than one day before the start of treatment and will check out no later than 24 hours following completion of treatment.
- We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. Use of any tobacco products is not allowed in the Pavilion, or on the grounds of the JHH campus.
- The Pavilion is an alcohol-free environment.
Additional eligibility requirements have been put into place at this time including the below:
- Each room is limited to one patient and one caregiver. Identify one caregiver who can remain for the duration of the stay. No additional visitors are permitted.
- All patients, caregivers, and staff are required to wear a face mask at all times when outside of a guest room. Gaiters, bandanas, or masks with exhalation valves are not permitted.
- The patient and caregiver should remain on the grounds of the hospital during their stay and not return home at any time.
- The patient and caregiver are encouraged to avoid in-person shopping and utilize curbside pickup or grocery delivery services.
Housing Referral Service - (410) 614-6527