Cancer patients are already on an important journey, but that doesn’t mean they want to make many trips to access the care they need. At the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center on the Johns Hopkins Bayview campus, we’ve planned our facilities to give you easy access to all the types of care you may need during your cancer journey, in one location:
- Our accessible building offers curbside wheelchair service provided by our security staff.
- Medical oncology treatments and radiation oncology treatments all take place in one building.
- If you’re receiving outpatient services in oncology or hematology, we’ve created a comfortable setting where your family and friends can sit with you while you receive chemotherapy or treatment and see your doctor. The facility features an on-site oncology pharmacist, comfortable reclining chairs and individual televisions.
- Clinical staff will coordinate your appointments, chemotherapy and consultations with other departments. We will also arrange for your surgery, radiation therapy and home care, when necessary.
- A pharmacy and laboratory are located on the campus for easy access, allowing patients to stay in one location for treatment.
- Other available patient services include free Wi-Fi Internet access, nutritional counseling, social services, financial counseling, rehabilitation and pastoral care. A community health library, on-campus café, coffee shops, room service and gift shops also are available.
The Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center on the Johns Hopkins Bayview campus is convenient to many cities in the mid-Atlantic region, located just one hour from Washington, DC, or Wilmington, Delaware; 1.5 hours from Philadelphia or Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; and 35 minutes from Annapolis, Maryland.
- Guest parking is available at a number of convenient locations on campus.