- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- AEGON Professor of Prostate Cancer Research
- Co-Director, Prostate Cancer/GU Oncology Program
- Co-Director, Chemical Therapeutics
- Professor of Oncology
- Professor of Urology
- Director of the Tobacco Treatment Clinic
- Co-Director, Medicine for the Greater Good
- Associate Director, Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia Center
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- Associate Professor of Oncology
- Anna M. Baetjer Professor and Associate Director for Population Sciences
- Joint Appointment in Oncology
The Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center is in your community. At Johns Hopkins, we recognize our obligation to serve and educate the community and to ensure that new discoveries and knowledge are disseminated at the community level.
Our outreach programs to minorities and underserved citizens have provided access to Johns Hopkins expertise and care to communities throughout Baltimore and Maryland and dramatically improved the ability of everyone to access cancer prevention, early detection, and treatment.
Our goal is not only to teach people about cancer screening, prevention, and treatment, but to guide and support them as they put what they’ve learned into use.
Otis Webb Brawley, M.D.
Associate Director, COE
William George Nelson, M.D., Ph.D.
Director, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins
Professor of Oncology
Dina George Lansey, M.S.N.
Deputy Associate Director, COE
He is a leading voice in the thoughtful development of cancer screening strategies and ensuring their effectiveness. He is a key figure in cancer health disparities and is poised to serve the people of Baltimore, of Maryland, and beyond. As a dedicated teacher, he will train the next generation of physicians and researchers to reduce the threat of cancer.” - William Nelson, director of the Kimmel Cancer CenterLearn More About Dr. Otis Brawley
Assistant Director for Community Education
Community Health Educator
Research Program Coordinator