I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Summer Scholars Program at Johns Hopkins Bayview
Every summer, medical researchers and faculty at the National Institute on Aging and National Institute on Drug Abuse, as well as several Johns Hopkins University programs on the Johns Hopkins Bayview campus, host approximately 150 students. The Summer Scholars program aims to increase diversity in academic medicine and science, enrich the programs that we currently have, broaden the applicant pool for all campus-based programs and strengthen the future financial foundation for these initiatives through partnering and attracting new external support.
The Summer Scholars aims to serve as a national model to increase diversity within academic medicine. Existing Summer Scholars programs at the Johns Hopkins Bayview campus include:
- Johns Hopkins Internship in Brain Sciences Program
- Medical Student Training in Aging Research (MSTAR) Program
- Medical Education Resources Initiative for Teens (MERIT) Program
- NIH/NIA Summer Internship Program in Biomedical Research
- NIH/NIDA Summer Internship Program in Biomedical Research
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Summer Internship
- Recruitment & Training for Under-Represented Populations (RTURP) Program
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.