I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Open Enrollment Dates: Wednesday, Oct. 13, through Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
Contact the HR Solution Center at 443-997-5400 with any questions.
2022 Open Enrollment Newsletters
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (Non-represented Employees)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center (Represented Employees)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System Corporation (Non-represented Employees)
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Represented Employees)
- Johns Hopkins Home and Community Based Services
- Johns Hopkins Medical Associates
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Open enrollment is the one time each year that you can review your benefits elections and choose the coverage that will work best for you and your family in the coming year. This is your only opportunity to enroll in or make changes to benefits, unless you have a qualifying change in status such as a birth, marriage or loss of coverage. Any changes you make will become effective Jan. 1, 2022.
You can access the SmartSource enrollment portal from the home page of the myJHMI portal. Click on the HR tab and look for the link to SmartSource. To learn more, visit jhhsbenefits.com.
Note: Before you enroll for 2022 benefits, check SmartSource and make sure your home address is up to date to guarantee your insurance card will be sent to the correct address. To make address or profile updates, log in to employee self-service (ESS) and make the change.
For step-by-step instructions on how to enroll for benefits in the SmartSource platform, click here to access the SmartSource enrollment guide.
To make your benefits selections:
- Log on to hopkinssmartsource.com.
- Enter your JHED ID and password, if prompted.
- Go to Benefits Marketplace and click “Go.”
- Make your enrollment selections.
- Review your benefit selections and complete the checkout process.
- Print your confirmation statement and keep it for your records — you will need it if you have questions later about the benefits you chose for 2022. Don’t forget to confirm your dependents and beneficiaries!
If you do not make changes during the open enrollment period, your current benefits elections will remain in effect in 2021. However, you will not be enrolled in a flexible spending account for 2022.