I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Healthy at Hopkins
As a leader in health care, the Johns Hopkins Health System is committed to promoting healthy lifestyles and supporting our staff members by creating an overall culture of health and well-being within the Johns Hopkins community. The Healthy at Hopkins initiative is one way we assist our staff members in taking charge of their health.
The Healthy at Hopkins Portal is available to staff members of the Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System Corporation. It provides a one-stop shop for employee health resources and information, and features:
- Healthy at Hopkins rewards tracking
- Health coaching
- Information on on-site services and activities offered
- Weight Watchers at Work information
- On-site fitness class registration
- Meal planning and nutrition tracking
- Exercise examples and tracking
- Integration of data with wearable devices and phone apps
- Library of Johns Hopkins sponsored health information
- Sync apps and devices to track steps, cardio, and weight
- Employee testimonials and success stories
- Online workshops and webinars
- And much more
For more information on Healthy at Hopkins, navigating the Portal, and the Quarterly Rewards Program, see our FAQ.
Earn incentives for healthy habits and participation in health and fitness programs
The Healthy At Hopkins Rewards Program is designed to offer incentives to help you reach optimum health. Earn bi-weekly or quarterly Wellness Rewards—bonus money in your paychecks for every quarter that you complete the requirements. You can earn up to $520 annually if you are a full-time employee, or $100 annually if you are a part-time employee.
See the attached flyer for the Q2 2018 Rewards Overviewto complete activities to get you familiar with our new Healthy at Hopkins portal.