Policies have moved! All HR policies are now located in the Hopkins Policy and Document Library (HPO) system. Please see HR Policies and update your bookmark accordingly.
Please note: The following policy is no longer available in the HPO:
- Financial Policies and Procedures – For information about financial policies and procedures, including Reimbursement for Business and Travel Expenses (FIN022), please see the JHHS Finance Policy & Procedure Manual.
View all Hopkins policies
For all JHH/JHHSC policy manuals, please visit Hopkins Policy and Document Library (HPO). These manuals are available to staff only—JHED ID login is required.
On July 1, 2020, the following HR policies were harmonized across the Johns Hopkins Health System (JHHS). See the policy buzzes below:
- HR912 Telecommuting and Alternate Work Location
- HR920 Hours Worked by Non-Exempt Employees
- HR921 Separation
- HR922 Employee Appeals Process
- HR923 Equal Employment Opportunity / Harassment and Complaint Procedures
- HR924 Family and Medical Leave
- HR925 Leaves of Absence
- HR926 Reduction in Force
- HR927 Corrective Action (formerly Discipline)
- HR928 Recording and Payment of Work Time / Safe Harbor
- HR929 Contingency Permanent Placement
Your employee handbook serves as a resource guide and a summary of the various policies, benefits and services available and applicable to employees of JHHSC/JHH. It also summarizes your rights and responsibilities and the general conditions of employment.
Please read this handbook and use it as a reference guide. If you need further information, contact your supervisor or the Human Resources Department.
Choose the handbook that reflects your employment status:
- Employee handbook for represented (union) employees
- Employee handbook for non-represented (non-union) employees