The gynecology and obstetrics team at Sibley Memorial Hospital offers compassionate and coordinated women’s health care services, ranging from routine exams and prenatal care to the treatment of complex medical conditions.
Gynecological Surgery and Cancer Care Sibley Memorial Hospital
The Sibley Center for Gynecologic Oncology and Advanced Pelvic Surgery provides innovative surgical techniques, using a patient-and family-centered approach. Every patient and her family is unique, so treatment supports everyone’s needs to promote the best possible outcome.
Our surgeons are part of the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center, providing expert multidisciplinary care integrated with the most advanced cancer treatments available. Cancers we treat include but are not limited to:
Our specialists use minimally invasive procedures including robotic surgery to treat complex gynecologic and urinary incontinence conditions. Our surgeons are experts in:
- Pelvic surgery
- Reconstruction pelvis surgery
- Gestational trophoblastic disease
- Minimally invasive pelvic surgery
- Hysterectomy, including minimally invasive surgery
- Bartholin gland cyst removal
- Bowel resection
- Uterine surgeries for heavy perimenopausal bleeding and D&Cs
- Ovary and fallopian surgeries