Explore a variety of funding opportunities for faculty.
Resources for Finding Funding
- Office of Research Administration's Sources for Funding
- Medicine-Specific Funding Opportunities
- JHU Corporate and Foundation Relations' Selected Grant Opportunities
- University Research Project Administration's Special Funding Initiatives
- Wilmer Eye Institute's Grant and Foundation Information
- US Government's Federal Grants Listing
- Professional Development and Career Office's Funding Information
Special Funding Opportunity: Center for AIDS Research
The Johns Hopkins Center for AIDS Research provides pilot grants to faculty in the Schools of Public Health, Medicine, and Nursing to enable and support HIV/AIDS research projects. Junior faculty at other JHU schools are eligible to apply if the proposal meets all other criteria. The prime purpose of these awards is to strengthen the individual’s ability to secure independent funding. We plan to award up to ten $50,000 grants per year, depending upon the number of fundable applications and availability of funds. The CFAR Scholar Grants were previously named the Faculty Development Awards.