Focused Advanced Specialty Training (FAST) Opportunities
The Johns Hopkins Emergency Medicine Department offers multiple Focused Advanced Specialty Training (FAST) opportunities.
Each program has dedicated faculty and well-defined goals and objectives, while allowing residents flexibility in the creation of their ideal curriculum.
- Critical Care
- Disaster medicine/austere medicine
- Emergency medical services/tactical medicine
- Geriatric emergency medicine
- Global health
- Medical education
- Palliative care
- Pediatric emergency medicine
- Science of health care delivery
- Social emergency medicine