I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
At Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, our surgeons provide care for patients in the preoperative, operative and postoperative period for a wide variety of minor and complex problems focusing on:
- Bariatric surgery
- Breast health
- Cardiovascular and cardiothoracic surgery
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- General surgery, including geriatric, hernia, thyroid, and biliary
- Orthopaedic and spine surgery
- Vascular surgery
We are committed to working with you and your primary care physician to create a complete plan of care that effectively meets specific needs.
With a focus on quality, our board-certified surgeons take care of patients like family. Patients who call and visit our office experience our friendly knowledgeable and multi-lingual staff. Because each patient is special, we spend considerable time addressing all concerns and questions. Our goal is to guide patients through their surgical treatment to better health, recovery and cure.
Locations and Appointments
- Breast Health & Surgery Center
- Cardiac Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- General Surgery at Foxhall
- Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center
- Sibley Center for Weight Loss Surgery
- Vascular Surgery at Suburban Hospital