COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- For residents of Maryland (age 65+) and Washington, D.C. (age 65+), as supply allows, we are starting to administer the COVID-19 vaccine as outlined by state and local guidelines. Please read more about our Maryland distribution plan and Sibley (Washington, D.C.) plan for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Over the next few weeks, individuals who meet these criteria will be contacted via email or phone when it is their turn to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment in MyChart.
- Learn more about COVID-19 vaccination here.
Monday, Thursday & Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Monday & Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Schedule An Appointment Online
- Linda Bame, N.P.
- Naomi Cutler, M.D.
- Somajita Ghosal, M.D.
- Robert Gregory Davidson, M.D.
- Joyce A. Dietrich, M.D.
- Marianne Fingerhood, MS, C.R.N.P.
- Cherilyn Hall, M.D.
- Gregory Kelly, M.D.
- Kathryn Kloss, C.R.N.P.
- Kelly Koay, M.D.
- Alice Lee, M.D.
- Brent MacDonald, M.D.
- David Madder, D.O., F.A.C.P.
Practice Administrator, Internal Medicine and Family Practice: Pat Adams, R.N.
Practice Administrator, Pediatrics and Chiropractic : William Rakestraw