COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Maryland | We encourage those who are eligible to receive the vaccine to visit the state of Maryland’s vaccination website to learn where you can get the COVID-19 vaccine. You can also call the state’s COVID-19 Vaccination Support Center at 1-855-MDGOVAX (1-855-634-6829) to schedule your vaccination at a mass vaccination site or to get information on vaccines and providers in the area. Please read more about our Maryland distribution for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Washington, D.C. | Please visit our Sibley COVID-19 vaccine page for all important details.
Monday, Thursday & Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Monday & Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Schedule An Appointment Online
- Linda Bame, N.P.
- Naomi Cutler, M.D.
- Somajita Ghosal, M.D.
- Robert Gregory Davidson, M.D.
- Joyce A. Dietrich, M.D.
- Marianne Fingerhood, MS, C.R.N.P.
- Cherilyn Hall, M.D.
- Gregory Kelly, M.D.
- Kathryn Kloss, C.R.N.P.
- Kelly Koay, M.D.
- Alice Lee, M.D.
- Brent MacDonald, M.D.
- David Madder, D.O., F.A.C.P.
Practice Administrator, Internal Medicine and Family Practice: Pat Adams, R.N.
Practice Administrator, Pediatrics and Chiropractic : William Rakestraw