Johns Hopkins Medicine Clinical Awards
Call for Nominations
The Johns Hopkins Medicine Clinical Awards for Physicians and Care Teams, launched in 2015, honors physicians and care teams who embody the best in clinical excellence. Nominations are being accepted Oct. 9 – Nov. 25, 2023, in these seven categories.
Click on a category below to complete the nomination form.
- William Baumgartner, M.D., Physician of the Year
- Armstrong Award for Excellence in Quality and Safety
- Excellence in Service and Professionalism
- Best Consulting Physician
- Advanced Practice Provider (APP) of the Year
- Innovations in Clinical Care
- Clinical Collaboration and Teamwork
If you have a colleague or team of colleagues whose clinical work is exemplary, submit a nomination before the Nov. 25 deadline. Nominations may be submitted by anyone with a JHED ID. Supporting documentation, such as data or presentations, is encouraged.
Winners will be announced in January and recognized at the annual meeting of the Office of Johns Hopkins Physicians and Johns Hopkins Medicine clinical awards ceremony on April 2, 2024.