By registering for the class, participants acknowledge full understanding and agreement with the cancellation/refund/class transfer policy as outlined below. Please email email@example.com or call 202-537-4076 with any questions.
- Class may be cancelled for any reason 7 days prior to class date for a refund of class fees. Please note a $15 processing fee will be assessed for each cancelled ticket.
- Full refunds are given if classes are cancelled and not rescheduled by the Childbirth Education Office due to insufficient enrollment, overbooked enrollment or inclement weather.
Class Transfer Policy:
- We will be happy to accommodate class transfer requests at least 2 business days prior to the class date.
- Childbirth Education cannot guarantee class availability should a class transfer be requested.
- Expectant moms placed on bed rest may choose a credit towards the online class.
- Online classes are nonrefundable for any reason.
- The Childbirth Education Department is not responsible for participants’ no-shows or missed classes. A make-up class is not guaranteed and may be granted pending space availability.
Thank you for your cooperation.