School of Medicine Convocation Ceremony
Watch a video of the 2013 SOM Convocation Ceremony held Thursday, May 23.
Biennial Meeting and Reunion Weekend
Thank you to everyone who came to the 2013 Biennial Meeting and Reunion Weekend!
Stephen Pitcairn Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship aims to honor the life and accomplishments of Stephen Pitcairn, whose life was cut tragically short.
News & Information
- Prominent medical faculty to be honored by Hopkins Alumni Association
- First full 'Genes to Society' class of Hopkins medical students graduates today, 5/23
- Hopkins Medicine Distinguished Speaker Series, Monday, May 20, 2013
- From JHU President Daniels: Johns Hopkins launches $4.5 billion campaign - Rising to the Challenge
- RSVP Online for the All Classes Reunion Dinner during Reunion weekend
- Registration for the 2013 Biennial Meeting is now open!
- Roy Ziegelstein, MD, named vice dean of education
- Read our April 2013 E-newsletter
- Match Day is March 15, 2013
- Facebook users now share organ donor status, concept co-developed by Andrew Cameron, Med' 95
- Longtime friends Barry Strauch and Myron Weisfeldt, both Med '65, feat. in JHU Magazine
- William Stone, Med '62, authors book of medical limericks
- David Guyer, Med '86, newly appointed CEO of Ophthotech Corporation
- Jay Hess, Med '89, named vice president for university clinical affairs & dean of IU School of Medicine
- Austin Ratner, Med '98, featured in NY Times article
- Andrea Cox, Med '98, and Kelly Gebo, Med '95, inducted into American Society for Clinical Investigation
- Stephen Desiderio, Med '78, and Drew Pardoll, Med '82, elected to Association of American Physicians
- Se-Jin Lee, Med '85, wins Ho-Am Prize