Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Read the latest School of Medicine news
Stay informed about School of Medicine events.
News & Information
- New! Two generations of Osler trainees share the struggles and triumphs of their residencies in the Summer 2016 issue of Aequanimitas newsletter
- New! WATCH: A day in the life of the Johns Hopkins Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Johns Hopkins launches $125M Bloomberg~Kimmel Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy
- GoHopOnline: secure, web-based platform connects alumni across the globe
- SAVE THE DATE: Biennial Meeting & Reunion Weekend—June 8-11, 2017
- New! Chetan Bettegowda (Med '05) becomes 12th Rienhoff Scholar
- New! Redonda Miller (Med’92) named first woman president of The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- New! Linda Regan (Med' 99) named Emergency Medicine Residents Association Director of the Year
- Dan Goldstein (Med '81) published The Historical Apothecary Compendium
- Dorry Segev (Med'96) led team in HIV-positive to HIV-positive organ transplant surgery
- Art As Applied to Medicine alumni awarded 2016 Vizzies