Young Professionals Committee
Founded in Spring 2022, the Suburban Hospital Foundation’s Young Professionals Committee (YPC) works closely with the hospital leadership and Suburban Foundation staff to support the mission of the hospital by building awareness and raising funds for the hospital.
Our initial goal is to raise money in support our Emergency Department Renovation Project. Over the next 5 years, Suburban Hospital will embark on this important capital project that will enable the hospital to better serve the community’s emergency health care needs for generations to come.
Benefits of Membership
- Learn about health care and the importance of philanthropy in our community
- Have an impact on health care issues
- Gain skills in leadership and community service
- Build relationships with like-minded professionals
- An annual charitable donation to the Suburban Hospital Foundation
- Members should ideally be between the ages of 25-45 years
- Attendance at committee meetings, functions, and events
- Expected commitment of at least two years
- Serve as an ambassador of Suburban Hospital to those in the community
- Adhere to HIPAA regulations and confidentiality