Community Donations Protocol
Suburban Hospital is committed to meeting the growing health care needs of our patients. We welcome the community’s support to ensure our clinical teams have an ample supply of personal protective equipment (PPE) and other supplies for treating our community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Drop-off Location: Main Entrance
- Shipped to Suburban Hospital c/o Occupation Health, 8600 Old Georgetown Road, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Hours of Operation: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. You may hand small items to the security staff in the main lobby. Other times are available by appointment for larger donations; please email email@example.com.
Approved Donation Items
Currently, we are accepting donations of the following:
- Cleaning Wipes
- Sewn Head Coverings
- Sewn Cloth Masks: Please use 100% cotton fabric with a pattern (not a solid color or blue and white). Please follow these instructions.
- Safety Goggles
- Disposable Gowns
- Disinfecting/Bleach Wipes (unopened), including germicidal, hospital-grade wipes
- Shoe Covers
If you would prefer to make a financial contribution to our Emergency Preparedness Fund, please visit our website at https://donate.suburbanhospital.org/emergencyprep. Again, we are very grateful for your generosity, your trust, and most importantly, your commitment to our mission in this unprecedented time!