Listed below are frequently used financial aid forms. Please note that many of the forms are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat viewer, download it free now.
Loan/Budget Adjustment Request Form
- Loan Action Form
- Use this form to request an increase, decrease, or cancellation in loans.
- Please carefully consider the amount of additional loan you would like to borrow. The amount you request will be split equally between the fall and spring semesters.
- Select "Financial Aid" tab > "Online Forms" > "FA - Loan Action Form"
- For step by step instructions click here.
- Budget Adjustment/Application Review
2022-2023 Academic Year
The following forms should be uploaded via your SIS Student Self - Service portal.
- Graduate/Professional Scholarship Application - Maryland Residents Only
- Non-Tax Filers Statement - Parent
- Non-Tax Filers Statement - Student
- Sibling/Spouse Enrollment Verification Form
- Citizenship Documentation Submission Certification Form
- Residency Expense Budget Adjustment Form
- Virtual Residency Expense Budget Adjustment Form
2022-2023 Federal Verification Forms
Note: Verification forms are only to be completed by students whose 2022-2023 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) was selected for review in a process called verification. Students selected for verification will be notified by the Financial Aid Office.
- 22-23 Standard Federal Verification Worksheet -Student Tax Filer (PDF)
- 22-23 Standard Federal Verification Worksheet- Student Non-Tax Filer (PDF)
- 22-23 Household Verification Worksheet (PDF)
- 22-23 Verification of Identity and Educational Purpose - In Person (PDF)
- 22-23 Verification of Identity and Educational Purpose - Notarized (PDF)