On this page
Resources for Departments
- To create a case for appointment or promotion to all ranks except associate professor or professor, a case to request a faculty leave of absence, a case to request an emeritus appointment, or a case to request a change in faculty appointment. Create a case.
- To ask that a case be created for the ranks of associate professor or professor, send an email to [email protected]
- Access RPT
- Access a report of open/closed cases for your department.
- Departmental User's Guide
- SOM appointment coordinators will be assigned the role of 'committee manager' for their cases. Training is available through myLearning.
Resources for Faculty
New: Faculty with cases being considered by a promotion committee can check on the status of their case.
- Faculty User's Guide
- For faculty who want to see what these applications entail prior to a case being opened, refer to instructions in the faculty user's guide to view case materials using Dossier.
Contact the Office of Faculty Information (OFI) [email protected]
Last Updated 5/8/23