Sibley Integrative Medicine provides healing care for people with chronic illness and other medical needs. Our health care professionals are trained in conventional medical care and integrative medicine, with comprehensive expertise in healing approaches.
Interested in learning more about Sibley Integrative Medicine? Check out our podcast and WTOP-FM's Johns Hopkins Medicine Report: Integrative Medicine with Dr. Rosie Sheinberg.
Benefits of Integrative Medicine
Integrative Medicine is right for anyone wanting to be proactive about feeling vital. We work in conjunction with your physician to create an individualized, truly integrative care plan.
Led by an integrative physician, licensed therapists provide care in a quiet and comfortable setting on the Sibley Hospital campus. Our process includes:
- Listening and understanding your goals, together creating a customized, proactive, long-term health plan,
- Addressing your particular health concerns, achieving your goals while respecting the potential your body has for repair and healing,
- Recommending an integrative treatment plan to empower you with positive lifestyle changes.
We are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Appointments are required for all services and classes:
- Integrative Medicine consults
- Massage therapy
- Yoga therapy consult
- Integrative nutrition
Additionally, several yoga and mindfulness classes for oncology patients are hosted in the Sibley Integrative Medicine space.
- Employee and community yoga class – Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Yoga class for oncology patients on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Schedule an appointment by calling 202-660-7775, or email SibleyIntegrativeMedicine@jhmi.edu.
About Our Providers
Coronavirus: Practicing Wellness While You Stay at Home
Harpreet Gujral, program director of integrative medicine at Johns Hopkins’ Sibley Memorial Hospital, offers suggestions on staying centered and healthy when you’re working at home during the pandemic.
Read Full Article >