At Sibley, your health and safety are our very highest priorities. We are ready to care for you and your family. Learn how we are keeping you safe and protected so that you can get the care you need.
COVID-19 Vaccine Update
DC Health has announced that D.C. residents who are age 65 and older will be able to schedule a vaccine appointment starting the week of January 11.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital is administering the COVID-19 vaccine to patients who are age 65 and older and live in Washington, D.C., per guidance from DC Health. A patient is anyone who has sought care with a Johns Hopkins Medicine provider within the last two years.
- If you meet the above criteria, you are on Johns Hopkins Medicine’s list to be offered a COVID-19 vaccine. Over the next few weeks, individuals who meet these criteria will be contacted via email or phone when it is their turn to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment in MyChart.
- Appointments are required for all vaccinations.
- If you would like to get the COVID-19 vaccine, we encourage you to activate your MyChart account.
- If you meet the DC Health criteria to be vaccinated now but are not a Sibley patient, please visit coronavirus.dc.gov/vaccinatedc. For other information from DC Health, please visit coronavirus.dc.gov/vaccine.
- Read more about Sibley and vaccines.
- Information and plans are evolving rapidly. Be sure to check back for more updates.
Updated January 15, 2021
Medical Services and Care
Find a care team that will help address your health care needs.
Patients and Visitors
Get the information that will prepare you for your visit and help make your stay with us more comfortable and convenient.
Maps and Directions
Sibley Memorial Hospital, 5255 Loughboro Road NW, Washington, DC, 20016.
Helping You Manage Your Care
Manage appointments, communicate with your providers and more.
Pay Your Bill
Pay your bill online or by phone. Contact us with questions.
Explore ways to get help paying your medical bills. Learn about payment plans.
Estimate Your Bill
Create an online estimate for the hospital fee portion of your care.
Let's Talk Health
Learn from our experts as they discuss important health issues affecting our local communities.Play Video:
Mental Health | Dr. Erica Richards
Prostate Cancer | Dr. Curtiland Deville
Living With Dementia | Sharon Sellers
In The News
Behaviors Surrounding Oral Sex May Increase HPV-Related Cancer Risk
Study adds context to limited knowledge of the disease