Sibley Memorial Hospital provides a wide range of healthcare services to the Washington, D.C., area communities. We offer medical, surgical, intensive care, obstetric, oncology, orthopaedic, and a variety of other inpatient and outpatient services, as well as a 24-hour Emergency Department.
Medical Services and Care
Find a care team that will help address your health care needs.
Patients and Visitors
Get the information that will prepare you for your visit and help make your stay with us more comfortable and convenient.
Maps and Directions
Sibley Memorial Hospital, 5255 Loughboro Road NW, Washington, DC, 20016.
Schedule appointments, view test results and more.
Payments and Billing Assistance
- Estimate Your Bill: Create an online estimate for the hospital fee portion of your care.
- Pay Your Bill: Pay your bill online or by phone. Contact us with questions.
- Federal Price Transparency: View the list of standard hospital charges.
- Insurance Information: Review the list of insurance plans we accept.
- Financial Assistance: Explore ways to get help paying your medical bills. Learn about payment plans.
- No Surprises Act: Learn about a new right you have as a patient.
Sibley Memorial Hospital is one of the top-ranked hospitals in the region, according to U.S. News & World Report’s 2023–24 Best Hospitals list.
Let's Talk Health
Learn from our experts as they discuss important health issues affecting our local communities.
Mental Health | Dr. Erica Richards
Prostate Cancer | Dr. Curtiland Deville
Living With Dementia | Sharon Sellers
In The News
The Johns Hopkins Hospital Is Named to the Best Hospitals Honor Roll by U.S. News
The hospital is the top hospital overall in maryland, among nation's top 10 in eight specialty areas.
This Protein May Predict Mild Cognitive Impairment Years Before Symptoms, Study Suggests
A protein in spinal fluid in cognitively healthy adults predicted later onset of mild cognitive impairment and dementia years before symptoms emerge.