Clinical Research Billing Resources
CRBC shares with our stakeholders important and timely information related to our shared effort to ensure timely, compliant billing for research services.
The most recent issue and all past issues are available below to read and share.
Not receiving the newsletter in your inbox? Subscribe HERE
- You can find 2022 issues by following this external link
- September 2020 "What Compliance is and What it is Not"
- August 2020 "Research Compliance and Documentation"
- July 2020 "Research Informed Consent Scanning Changes"
- May 2020 "Clinical Research Revenue FAQ"
- April 2020 "Research Fee Schedules"
- March 2020 "ClinicalTrials.gov"
- February 2020 "Clinical Research Billing: Frequently Asked Questions"
- January 2020 "Investigational Devices"
- November 2019 "Medicare Advantage Plans & Research"
- October 2019 "Revenue Cycle Management"
- September 2019 "CRMS- The Clinical Research Management System"
- August 2019 "The Prospective Reimbursement Analysis"
- July 2019 "The "The Importance of Clinical Research Billing Compliance"
- June 2019 "Financial Clearance: The Who, What & When"
- May 2019 "CRBC & Our "New Study Review"
- April 2019 "Welcome to Research Billing Buzz"
- Understanding Clinical Research Billing
- Clinical Research Billing Commonly Used Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Research Rates & Statements
- Research Labs & Epic
- CRMS Use for Research Billing
- LMS Link to Clinical Research Billing Orientation (Online)
- Clinical Research Billing Training Enrollment Request (login for LMS required)
This interactive learning session, titled "A Complete Guide to Clinical Research Billing Compliance" brings together several offices involved in the Clinical Research Revenue Cycle at Johns Hopkins and will provide you with information on what are the responsibilities of the Principal Investigator and other study team members in regards to the Clinical Research Revenue Cycle at Johns Hopkins. Our goal is to provide a foundation for understanding the key compliance related process to your studies and how CRMS and the Research Account Statement billing operate.
- Clinical Research Billing Orientation / Clinical Trial Management System Training (CCR002)
- Policy on Prospective Reimbursement Analysis (CCR003)
- Research Use of Epic (CCR005)
- Use of JHM Clinical Research / Trial Management System (CCR001)
- Please contact Clinical Research Support Services (CRSS) for help finding a research fee
- 2023 Hospital Research Discounts
Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
Epic & Research