Our department provides clinical education to speech-language pathology students enrolled in colleges and universities that have established contractual agreements with our speech-language pathology department. These arrangements are made by the academic coordinator of clinical education at each student’s college, not by The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
If you were assigned to The Johns Hopkins Hospital for clinical training by your college or university, please review the below information regarding our educational programs, including necessary questionnaires and forms; housing, parking and transportation arrangements; and contact information:
- Welcome letter (.pdf)
- Student learning style questionnaire (.pdf)
- Directions and housing
- Parking and transportation
Please note that neither The Johns Hopkins University nor The Johns Hopkins Hospital have a speech-language pathology school. If you are interested in obtaining information about speech-language pathology educational programs, please visit the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Other Speech-Language Pathology Education and Training Opportunities
- Speech-language pathology residencies and fellowships
- Speech-language pathology CME and CEU courses
- University relationships and volunteering: If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact The Johns Hopkins Hospital’s Department of Volunteer Services.