With the Johns Hopkins Annual Hospital Activity and Mobility Conference going virtual this year, we wanted to provide an overview of our virtual platform. The platform will give you access to On-Demand Content, which you can watch on your own schedule (asynchronously). The On-Demand Content is organized into Modules, with each Module broken into shorter segments called Sessions.
How do I access On-Demand Sessions?
- Log in to the Platform
- Go to ai.learnshare.com (we highly recommend using Google Chrome)
- Type in the login credentials you received in your emailed registration packet
- Click “Login”
- Select "Learning Plan" from the Menu at the Top
This option will bring you to a list of selections you made during registration.
- Select your Desired Conference Track
Choose your desired track.
- Foundations: Moving Safely with Patients Course
- Foundations: The Johns Hopkins AMP Hospital Mobility Solution
- Main Conference: Functional Assessment and Measurement
- Main Conference: Interdisciplinary Clinical Programs
- Main Conference: Establishing a Culture of Mobility at the Front Lines
- Review the Track Description
This page provides a paragraph overview of the track and a list of key learning objectives.
- Scroll Down Past the Track Description and Select the Module and Session
Modules are broken into Sessions. For example, Module 1 has three sessions:
- 1.1 Introduction to Hospital Mobility
- 1.2 The Role of the Mobility Advocate
- 1.3 Integrating Mobility into Nursing Workflow
Click on the blue links to access the session you want to watch. Each session has on-demand video content.