Abstracts will be accepted for poster presentations as per the conference review committee's decision.
Conference Registration is Required
Submission Deadline: March 15, 2024
If an abstract is accepted as a poster, the presenter(s) must be a paid registrant for the Johns Hopkins Annual Hospital Activity and Mobility Conference. Abstract submissions are eligible for submission even if presented at another conference previously.
All abstracts must be submitted through this website, using the guidelines outlined below.
The Program Committee will review submitted abstracts upon submission and make the final decision regarding acceptance in advance of the Conference. You will receive a final decision via email within 1 week of submission.
Abstracts are intended to represent best practices in implementing a systematic approach to addressing the immobility harm. Abstracts should not exceed 300 words and should be single-spaced. Abstracts require presenter/author information including credentials and complete contact information.
Posters will be displayed throughout the conference with presenters present for questions from attendees during morning registration and during the second half of lunch of each day (April 24 & 25).
Best practice abstracts can be submitted for the following categories:
- Organizational Prioritization
- Systematic Measurement and Daily Mobility Goal
- Barrier Mitigation
- Local Interdisciplinary Roles
- Sustainable Education & Training
- Workflow Integration
- Data Feedback
- Promotion & Awareness
- Overall project implementation
Please organize the abstract section using the following headings:
- OBJECTIVE(S): Purpose of project/study
- METHODS: Summary of the project/study design or protocol
- RESULTS: Results of the project/study with appropriate statistical inferences
- CONCLUSIONS: Clinical importance and potential significance of findings
For questions, please email [email protected].