Johns Hopkins Endoscopy and Surgery Center is conveniently located in the heart of Columbia, and is a brand new facility offering state of the art endoscopy services. It is located next to the Johns Hopkins Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology clinic, offering specialty consultative services for all gastrointestinal and liver issues, keeping patient care consolidated in one location.
Make an Appointment
If you are an existing patient and had an appointment that was postponed, your provider may contact you to reschedule. You can also call your doctor’s office or send a message via MyChart to discuss your healthcare needs so they can determine the appointment that is most appropriate.
See list of specialists and services
Surgeries and Procedures
If you've been already scheduled for a procedure that had to be postponed, your provider will reach out to reschedule. If this is a new procedure, please contact your provider to schedule a consultation.
Learn more about preparing for your appointment.
Video Visits (Telemedicine)
Many new and existing Johns Hopkins patients have the option to have a video appointment (telemedicine) with their provider, depending on their healthcare need. If you don't have a device to use for a video visit, you and your provider may decide that a telephone call will meet your needs.
Learn more about video visits.
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Direct access endoscopy for physician referrals
- Endoscopic ultrasonography with fine needed aspiration
- Endoscopic therapy for Barrett’s esophagus
- Fatty Liver Center
- Heartburn Center
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Liver disease and liver transplantation
- Outpatient infusions
- Smartpill capsules, capsule endoscopy and breath tests
- Weight management and endoscopic bariatric therapie
- Tsion Abdi, M.D., M.P.H.
- Dilhana Sumaiya Badurdeen, M.B.B.S.
- Marcia Irene Canto, M.D.
- Reezwana Chowdhury, M.D.
- Ekta Gupta, M.B.B.S.
- Amy K Kim, M.D.
- Florin Marian Selaru, M.D.
- Tinsay Ambachew Woreta, M.D., M.P.H.
Johns Hopkins Medicine has comprehensive Health Care and Surgery Centers at additional locations.
There also are more than 40 Johns Hopkins Community Physicians locations throughout Maryland providing high-quality primary care.