Telemedicine Epic Training Portal
Tip sheets, eLearning courses, video demonstrations and more.
Webinar: Federal PHE Ending
Learn about changes in telemedicine, policy, and compliance as the federal PHE ends on May 11th, 2023
Other Telemedicine Education Resources
Telemedicine Workforce Planning Symposium 2022 | ACP: Telemedicine Education Program | Team Based Telemedicine
JHM Office of Telemedicine
Resources on multiple topics provided by the JHM Office of Telemedicine.
This is an innovative series of videos demonstrating clinical skills that may be used for telemedicine visits. This curriculum covers critical system examination skills developed by a consortium of Johns Hopkins faculty and specialists. The curriculum is available to Johns Hopkins Medicine employees via myLearning. Learners from other medical institutions may follow this link for information about accessing this curriculum.
- JHM | Clinical Skills in Telemedicine | Best Practices in Virtual Care
- JHM | Clinical Skills in Telemedicine | Head to Toe
- JHM | Clinical Skills in Telemedicine | ENT
- JHM | Clinical Skills in Telemedicine | Chest Exam
- JHM | Clinical Skills in Telemedicine | Abdominal Exam
- JHM | Clinical Skills in Telemedicine | Neuro Exam
resources for patientsTelemedicine Patient Education Resources
Welcome to Video Visits: A Guide for Patients
Learn some tips and tricks to ensure you have a successful video visit, presented by Judy Greengold, CRNP
Video Visit Patient Checklist
This printable checklist will guide patients through important steps in preparing for an upcoming video visit.
Telemedicine Resource Pages:
AMERICAN COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANSTelemedicine Education Program
We are happy to share the ACP's new Telemedicine Education program. The first two webinars are available from the links below and offer practical solutions to adapting workflows and team functions for video visits.
The Johns Hopkins Medicine Telemedicine Education Consortium (TEC)
The Johns Hopkins Medicine Telemedicine Education Consortium (TEC) was formed in March 202 during the COVID-19 pandemic. TEC draws on the expertise of Johns Hopkins providers and faculty from all specialties across the organization to study, cultivate, and promote the highest clinical standards in telemedicine. TEC video content and best practice recommendations will continue to grow and evolve; check frequently for updates or send feedback, questions, or concerns to [email protected].
- Judy Greengold, CRNP | Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner, Johns Hopkins Community Physicians | Instructor, General Internal Medicine
- Lili Barouch, MD | Director, Columbia Heart Failure Clinic | Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Cardiology
- Julia Biernot, MD | Assistant Professor of Neurology, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Rebecca Canino | Administrative Director of Telemedicine, Johns Hopkins Health System, Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Sharon Dlhosh, MD, MPH, FACP | Internist, Johns Hopkins Community Physicians | Instructor, General Internal Medicine
- Ekta Gupta, MBBS | Director of Endoscopy, Johns Hopkins Knoll North Gastroenterology and Hepatology in Howard County Assistant Professor of Gastroenterology, Johns Hopkins University of Medicine
- Cherilyn C. Hall, M.D | Med-Peds Physician, Johns Hopkins Community Physicians White Marsh | Instructor, General Internal Medicine
- Brian Hasselfeld, MD | Director, Office of Telemedicine - Office of Johns Hopkins Physicians | Instructor, Medicine and Pediatrics
- David Holden, MD, FCCP | Pulmonologist, Johns Hopkins Community Physicians | Instructor, Division of Pulmonary Medicine
- Helen Hughes, MD | Assistant Professor, Pediatrics | Assistant Director, Office of Telemedicine - Office of Johns Hopkins Physicians
- Maura McGuire, MD | Sr. Dir of Education & Training - Office of Johns Hopkins Physicians / JHCP | Associate Professor of Medicine
- Emile Moukheiber, MD | Assistant Professor of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Nicholas Rowan, MD | Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology, Division of Head and Neck Surgery
- Michelle Sharp, MD, MHS | Co-Director of Johns Hopkins Sarcoidosis Program, Assistant Professor of Pulmonology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Sandra Zaeh, MD MS | Fellow in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine