I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Project RESTORE Team
Project RESTORE exists within one of the premiere medical research institutions and hospitals in the world, Johns Hopkins Medicine, an institution with an unequalled commitment to biomedical research. Project RESTORE has been so successful because of the expertise, resources and commitment at Johns Hopkins. It is a collaborative effort between our multiple sclerosis and transverse myelitis centers neurologists:
As we embark upon the next five years of the Johns Hopkins Project RESTORE, we want to reflect on the accomplishments and advances made over the first five years by our team.
- The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine is the #1 recipient of National Institutes of Health research funding in the country;
- Fourteen Nobel prizes in Medicine have been awarded to Johns Hopkins-trained scientists;
- Johns Hopkins has four of the twenty most cited neuroscientists nationally; no other institution has more than one;
- Johns Hopkins Medicine is a $3.5 billion enterprise with over 3,100 faculty members, 696 house staff trainees, 970 fellows, ad 22,000 staff and nearly 1,650 post-doctoral fellows;
- More than 1.9 million patients come to Johns Hopkins each year from around the world for state-of-the-art and experimental therapies.
Request an Appointment
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.