I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Prepare for an Appointment
You will receive a new patient questionnaire in the mail before your appointment. Our team requests that you fill this out in advance and bring it with you to your first appointment. We also request that you bring:
- Any CAT scans or MRI scans pertinent to your appointment. Before you arrive, please load the images here, and notify the office by phone (410-955-7337) to say that the images are available. Please bring the CD with you to your appointment.
- A copy of your child’s head circumference chart, which the pediatrician should be able to provide
- Reports of previous surgeries for the condition we are discussing with you
- Any notes of previous evaluations for the condition you are coming to see us for
- Snacks, toys, magazines or a book – there is often a long wait in the clinic if your surgeon is pulled into a last minute emergency procedure or another child needs a longer than anticipated consult.
A parent or legal guardian must accompany their child to the appointment.
Request an Appointment
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.