Neurology and Neurosurgery at The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Neurologists and neurosurgeons typically see patients in one of two buildings on The Johns Hopkins Hospital campus: either the main hospital building at 1800 Orleans Street or the Outpatient Center at 601 N. Caroline Street. Some pediatric patients may also be seen at the Harriet Lane Clinic.
Request an Appointment
Schedule online through MyChart
The Johns Hopkins Hospital's clinical facilities – the Sheikh Zayed Tower and The Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children’s Center – offer enhanced neurological and neurosurgical care, including:
- State-of-the-art adult and pediatric operating rooms, complete with an intra-operative MRI machine that provides real-time images of the brain viewable during surgery.
- A modern 24-bed Neurological Critical Care Unit (NCCU) which provides collaborative ICU management for patients with serious neurological conditions.
- Dedicated OR and NCCU spacious lounges and family respite areas, as well as private family consult rooms.
- Epilepsy Monitoring Units equipped with advanced computer-based technology, specifically designed for the evaluation of adult and pediatric seizure disorders.
- Modern adult and pediatric inpatient units including private rooms with natural lighting, walk-in showers, and comfortable, convertible sleep sofas.
- Neuroscience monitoring stations between every two patient rooms, allowing the entire medical care team to attend to patient needs.