I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Specific treatment will be determined by your physician.
Treatment Techniques for Cerebrovascular Conditions
- Artery bypass and occlusion for brain aneurysms
- Carotid endarterectomy (for carotid stenosis)
- Endovascular angioplasty with stenting (for carotid stenosis)
- Endovascular coiling for brain aneurysms
- Endovascular embolization for dural arteriovenous fistulas (DAVF)
- Endovascular embolization for arteriovenous malformations (AVM)
- Flow diversion with stents for brain aneurysms
- Microsurgical extracranial-to-intracranial (EC-IC) bypass surgery
- Microsurgical EDMS and EDAS
- Microsurgical clipping for brain aneurysms
- Microsurgical resection for dural arteriovenous fistulas (DAVF)
- Microsurgical resection for arteriovenous malformations (AVM)
- Microsurgical resection for cavernous malformations (cavernomas)
- Surgical thrombectomy for stroke
For more information, contact the Johns Hopkins Cerebrovascular Center at 410-955-2228.
Request an Appointment
To request an appointment or refer a patient, please call:
Adult Neurology: 410-955-9441
Pediatric Neurology: 410-955-4259
Adult Neurosurgery: 410-955-6406
Pediatric Neurosurgery: 410-955-7337
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.