Johns Hopkins Cerebrovascular Center aims to provide the best prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care for patients with a wide range of cerebrovascular disorders. Our comprehensive approach combines expertise of neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuroradiologists and other professionals across multiple specialties to develop tailored treatment plans for our patients.
Conditions We Treat
Our team treats a variety of conditions related to blood vessel abnormality or malfunction that occurs in the brain, spinal cord or neck. We offer emergency services for patients with conditions such as stroke that require urgent treatment. We also help patients who are stable and in need of diagnosis and treatment for a condition like a cerebral aneurysm. Learn more about condition we treat:
- Brain aneurysm (ruptured and unruptured)
- Intracerebral hemorrhage
- Cerebral amyloid angiopathy
Treatment Techniques for Cerebrovascular Conditions
Our experts stay at the forefront of surgical and neurological techniques and routinely challenge themselves to improve patients' treatment and care by understanding the potential for current and evolving therapies and techniques.
Brain Aneurysm Procedures
Carotid Artery Stenosis Procedures
- Endovascular embolization for AVM and AVF
- Microsurgical extracranial-to-intracranial (EC-IC) bypass surgery
- Microsurgical EDMS and EDAS
- Microsurgical resection for AVF, AVM and cavernomas
- Surgical thrombectomy for stroke