I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Nephrology Fellowship Program
How to Apply
The Johns Hopkins University Division of Nephrology participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and the fellowship match program overseen by the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). All are welcome in this Program.
All applicants for the fellowship program must submit their application online through ERAS. Please be sure to provide the following:
- Completed application
- Three letters of recommendation (including letters from your residency training director and research mentor [if applicable])
- Personal statement concisely describing your previous clinical and research training, career goals in Nephrology, and potential research interests (if applicable)
All applicants to the Nephrology fellowship program are required to register with the (NRMP).
- June 8, 2020: ERAS Candidates can Register and begin working on applications
- June 9, 2020: ERAS tokens will be distributed
- July 1, 2020: Fellowship Applicants can begin to submit applications to Programs
- August 12, 2020: Programs beginning receiving applications via ERAS
- August 26, 2020: Match opens
- September 30, 2020: Rank Order List Entry Open
- November 4, 2020: Quota Change Deadline
- November 18, 2020: Rank Order List Certification Deadline
- December 2, 2020: Match Day
For additional information about the application process, please contact:
Ms. Barbara Carson, Fellowship Program Coordinator
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Division of Nephrology
1830 E Monument Street, Suite 416
Baltimore, Maryland 21287
Phone: (410) 955-5268 select option #4
Fax: (410) 367-2258
Learn more about our opportunities for education.
Request an Appointment
Already a Patient?
Traveling for Care?
Whether you're crossing the country or the globe, we make it easy to access world-class care at Johns Hopkins.