- Director, Johns Hopkins Melanoma/Skin Cancer Program
- Associate Director, Bloomberg~Kimmel Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Bloomberg-Kimmel Professor of Cancer Immunotherapy
- Professor of Surgery
- Professor of Oncology
- Director, Cutaneous Oncology
- Clinical Co-Director for Oncology, Johns Hopkins Melanoma Program
- Mary Jo Rogers Professor of Cancer Immunology and Melanoma Research
- Associate Professor of Oncology
- Associate Professor of Dermatology
The Johns Hopkins Melanoma/Skin Cancer Program sees approximately 400 new patients in its clinics annually, and treats between 250 – 300 cases of newly diagnosed melanoma per year. Our physician-scientists are leaders in studying innovative ways to treat melanoma and find new ways to detect and prevent it. Learn more about our each member of our patient care and research teams.
Our multidisciplinary team consists of experts across several specialties to provide you the best treatment plan. Find experts based on their specialty:
Research Interests: Surgical staging of Breast Cancer and Melanoma
Research Interests: Melanoma, Immunotherapy
Research Interests: Gene and Cell Therapy
Research Interests: Acral Lentiginous Melanoma, Stem-Like Cancer Cell Biology, Non-Genetic Mechanisms of Resistance, Therapy Resistance, Cancer Health Disparities
Research Interests: Novel therapies for high risk and advanced melanoma patients, GI Cancers, Lung Cancer
Research Interests: Prognostic and predictive value of the immunoarchitecture of melanoma, Merkel cell carcinoma, and other cutaneous neoplasms
Research Interests: Immune Checkpoint Blockade, Immunotherapy Drug Development, Biomarker Discovery
Research Interests: Melanoma, Aging Tumor Microenvironment, Metastasis, Therapy Resistance
Megan Schollenberger, C.R.N.P.
Collen Apostol, MSN, RN, OCN
Alice Pons, R.N.
Patricia Brothers, R.N.
JoAnn Santmyer, R.N.
Helina Somervell, C.R.N.P.