The Children's Medical Practice at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center provides comprehensive medical care for children through age 21. Laboratory and other referral sub-specialties are available on-site. Bilingual services also are offered.
The Children's Medical Practice is located in the Bayview Medical Offices. Patients are seen by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Most insurances are accepted.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 410-550-0967.
Josh Agren-Barnes, CPPSpecialties & Interests:
- Anxiety in children
- Mental health in the Latino community, especially in recent immigrants
- Problematic behavior
- Traumatized children
Jessica Contreras, LCSW-CSpecialties & Interests:
- Integration of behavioral health in primary care
- Mental health in the Latino community
- Support to families with language/cultural needs
Flor Giusti, LCSW-CSpecialties & Interests:
- Access to health and community resources
- Fostering opportunities for children and parents
- Women's health issues
Elizabeth Sloand, Ph.D., CPNPSpecialties & Interests:
- Parenting and health education
- Primary care pediatrics