In This Section - Our Practices:
- Children's Heart Institute
- Cardiovascular Specialists of Central Maryland
- Dermatology Specialists
- ENTAA Care
- Infectious Disease Associates
- Neurology Consultants
The Children’s Heart Institute is a team of highly-regarded pediatric cardiology specialists in Maryland and Virginia who provide comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic services for children who are suspected of having heart disease. At the Children’s Heart Institute, we take a family approach to medical care. In addition to the attending pediatric cardiologist, the practice also utilizes the expert medical services of pediatric sub-specialists for non-cardiac problems.
The institute provides services for the unborn, children, and young adults up to 21 years of age. Adults with Congenital Heart Disease are treated in conjunction with their adult cardiologists and referring physicians.
Managing Physician: Hasan Abdallah, M.D., F.A.A.P., F.A.C.C., F.S.C.A.I.
Executive Director: Kristie Butler-Shutts
- Hasan Abdallah, M.D., F.A.A.P., F.A.C.C., F.S.C.A.I.
- Robert Barlow, M.D., Ph.D.
- Keyur K. Mehta, M.D., F.A.A.P., F.A.C.C.
- Jaheedah A. Roane, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- Sharmeen Samuel, M.D.
- Nisha Surendranath, M.D., F.A.A.P., F.A.C.C.
- Kalpana Thammineni, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.C.
Cardiovascular Specialists of Central Maryland
Our experienced cardiologists provide the full spectrum of personalized consultative and diagnostic cardiac care. Our office is conveniently located on the campus of Johns Hopkins Howard County Medical Center, in the Medical Pavilion. We care for many patients in Columbia, Ellicott City, and the surrounding Howard County area, as well as throughout the central Maryland area.
Managing Physician: Michael E. Silverman, M.D., FACC
Executive Director: Cathy Marlowe
Locations: CSCM Locations
Our dermatologist is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology and specializes in adult, pediatric and cosmetic dermatology.
Welcome to ENTAA Care, Maryland’s premier healthcare providers specializing in ear, nose, and throat; head and neck surgery; allergy and asthma; audiology and hearing; and speech and balance. We opened our doors in 1985 and proudly serve patients of all ages at our six convenient locations in Annapolis, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Kent Island, Laurel and Odenton. It’s our mission to provide high quality, cost effective, specialty medical care to our patients.
As a leading ear, nose, and throat and allergy/asthma practice in Maryland, we have a team of nearly two-dozen medical doctors, otolaryngologists, allergists – immunologists, doctors of audiology, physical therapists and speech pathologists. Please take a look around to learn more about our practice, our providers and the services we offer.
- Cara Adornetto, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
- Mary Barrett, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
- Elizabeth A. Bevilacqua, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA- Audiology Assistant Manager
- Brandy Charles, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
- Monica A. Davis, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA, Audiology Manager
- Chantelle R. Dishon, Au.D.
- Charlotte R. Doy, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
- Cara J. Mahoney, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
- Gretchen M. Paige, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
- Kelsey A. Wellman, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
- Michelle Woodworth, HAD
Infectious Disease Associates
Treating patients with illnesses caused by infections, including those with recurrent infections related to immunosuppression medications for transplants, HIV or cancer treatments.
Managing Physician: Merrill Ansher, M.D.
Executive Director: Reema Parikh
Locations: Neurology Consultants locations