Primary Care, Title X and Established Consult Patients
Referral and Second Opinion Consultation ServicesKathy Tomaszewski, Adolescent Medicine Nurse Coordinator
David M. Rubenstein Child Health Building
200 N. Wolfe St., Baltimore, MD 21287
Additional Phone Numbers
- Intensive Primary Care Clinic: 410-955-7984
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: 443-997-5437 (KIDS)
Clinic LocationDavid M. Rubenstein Child Health Building
200 North Wolfe Street, 1ST Floor
Baltimore, MD 21287
(443) 997-KIDS (5437) or (410) 955-5710
Clinic Hours and Contact
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m.–4:20 p.m
For primary care, we accept Medical Assistance, Priority Partners, Johns Hopkins Employee Health Program (EHP), REM and most commercial health plans.
We have special programs for patients with no insurance or who need confidential care including:
- Title X Program for family planning and sexual and reproductive health care
- Ryan White Program for HIV care
- When you call, say you want to make a “Title 10 (Ten)” or “Ryan White” visit
- Our Hopkins Community Connection desk can enroll patients in insurance
For consultative/referral care, we accept most commercial and public health plans but may require prior authorization from an insurance company along with a consult/referral request.
For Your Visit
- Get to the clinic 15 minutes before your visit time. We may need to reschedule if you are more than 15 minutes late.
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID. We also check your address and phone number at each visit.
- We have same-day visits. If sick, patients can call ahead to schedule.
- If you need a form signed, please drop off or fax for pickup within 7 days. If completed sooner, we’ll let you know.
- Need to talk to a provider or get a medication refill? Send a MyChart message or call. We aim to respond within 1–2 business days.