I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Update April 28, 2015
If you have any questions, please contact the JHM eIRB at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-955-3008.
As part of scheduled updates, the following changes will be made in eIRB2:
- Section 6 - Protocol Information, Q1 - “Use for retrospective studies ONLY” has been added to "eFormB", as this is the appropriate protocol template to use for retrospective studies.
- Section 13 – Recruitment Information, Q10 – a programming error that deletes the text in Q10 on submission has been fixed.
- Section 13 – Recruitment Information, Q11 – a programming error that deletes the HIPAA Form 4 if “No Intervention…” is checked in Q1 has been fixed.
- Section 31 – Incidental Findings, Q1 – a programming error that deleted the answer to Q1 on submission has been fixed.
- The continuing review approval letter has been revised to replace “the law” with "Section 801 of the Food and Drug Administration Amendments Act".
- The termination acknowledgment letter has been revised to remove the study expiration date and to replace “the law” with "Section 801 of the Food and Drug Administration Amendments Act".
- Exempt Wizard - Category 2 (Research involving the use of educational test…) wizard results have been revised to replace “JHH, JHBMC or HGCH” with “Johns Hopkins” and to remove “employees”.
- Study team member agree to participate error missing from hide/show errors – the error only appeared on PI submission. It will now appear with other errors/missing field errors in the application.
- Initial Approval Date incorrect on FSA workspaces – the initial approval date was removed from further study action (i.e., Change in Research, Continuing Review) workspaces. The approval date of the further study action cannot be displayed, so initial approval date was removed to minimize confusion.