I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Open Enrollment runs from Oct. 14 – Oct. 30, with elections effective Jan. 1, 2021. This is the time each year you can enroll in or make changes to your benefits, without a qualifying change in status such as marriage, divorce, or the birth or adoption of a child.
You can access the SmartSource enrollment portal from the home page of the myJHMI portal. Click on the HR tab in the left navigation bar and look for the link to SmartSource. A link to SmartSource is also located under the Staff tab at the top of the myJHMI page.
We are committed to providing you and your family with affordable health and life benefits, as well as the ability to secure savings for retirement. The specific package you receive depends on whether you are union or non-union — but most employees receive access to the following benefits:
- Employee discounts / Corporate Perks program
- Health and life – Medical, dental, FSA, disability, life insurance, legal assistance and more.
- Healthy At Hopkins – Rewards program and Employee Health and Wellness Center.
- Leave (FML/LOA)
- Paid time off / vacation
- Qualifying Status Changes
- Retirement and pension
- Training and education
- Tuition assistance
- Worklife and engagement programs – Financial/personal assistance, breastfeeding support, child and elder care, home-buying assistance and more.
For additional highlights and a full detailed listing of benefits, download the latest Guide to Benefits and Summary Plan Description.
Our HR Solutions Center is available to answer your questions, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 443-997-5400 and you will be connected to the appropriate HR staff member.