In This Section      

Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)

Eligible non-represented (non-union) employees have the option of participating in flexible spending accounts (FSA). This benefit allows you to set aside money from your paycheck before taxes to pay for known and unknown expenses related to health care or dependent care.

You can contribute part of your paycheck each pay period to one or both of these accounts. Contributions are deducted from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis and reimbursements of eligible expenses are non-taxable. Both accounts are administered by WageWorks.

You can choose to contribute to an FSA regardless of whether you have elected to receive medical coverage from EHP.

Questions About Flexible Spending Accounts?

FSA claims or specific plan details: WageWorks Services at 855-774-7441
443-997-5400 or

Health care flexible spending account

With the health care FSA you can set aside money for things like medical plan deductibles and co-payments, over-the-counter drugs with prescription or authorization letter from your primary care physician', eyeglasses and contact lenses, and even weight reduction programs. Eligible health care expenses are those that meet IRS guidelines and are not otherwise covered by any other health care plan.

Dependent care flexible spending account

The dependent care FSA allows you to set aside money for child or adult daycare fees. Eligible expenses include those intended to care for qualifying dependent's. during the time that you are at work.

Additional information

For more detailed information about flexible spending plans, including eligibility, contribution limits and worksheets to help you estimate expenses, download your Summary Plan Description.

Looking for forms? Download FSA benefits forms.