I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Beginning Oct. 23, you can access the SmartSource enrollment portal from the home page of the myJHMI portal. Click on the HR tab in the left navigation bar and look for the link to SmartSource. A link to SmartSource is also located under the Staff tab at the top of the myJHMI page.
The Department of Human Resources offers a comprehensive, competitive and cost-effective benefits program to employees of The Johns Hopkins Hospital & Health System. The specific package you receive depends on whether you are union or non-union—but most employees receive access to the following benefits:
- Employee discounts / Corporate Perks program
- Health and life – Medical, dental, FSA, disability, life insurance, legal assistance and more.
- Healthy At Hopkins – Rewards program and Employee Health and Wellness Center.
- Paid time off / vacation
- Qualifying Status Changes
- Retirement and pension
- Training and education
- Tuition assistance
- Work, Life and Engagement programs – Financial/personal assistance, breastfeeding support, child and elder care, home-buying assistance and more.
What can we help you with today?
See a full description of my benefits
For more information about many of our employee benefits, select from the links on the left. For additional highlights and a full detailed listing of benefits, download the latest Guide to Benefits and Summary Plan Description.
Speak to a benefits specialist
We are available to answer your questions by phone or by appointment, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 443-997-5400 and the operator will connect you to the appropriate HR staff member. Or view the HR staff directory to contact a specialist directly.